Monday, January 19, 2015

Winter Art Show/Music Concert

Better late than never; I wanted to post a few pics of the Winter Art Show/Music Concert.

The students, props committee, and teachers put in hours of work to prepare.  So many great costumes! The set! The students! The ARTWORK!

I wished I would have gotten a few more pictures of that great night, but here are some :)


GES presents:  A Rainbow of Lines



Fourth Grade Line Lizards


Second Grade Rainbow Landscapes



Kindergarten Rainbow Birds

This entire family came out to enjoy a night with the Arts! :)




Second Grade Native American Shields (Sand Art)



My view as prompter to the Amazing Concert.  The kids did fantastic! What a great show!!



My teammate, mentor and Music Teacher, Mrs. Jackson.  We make quite the pair! :)



Hope you enjoyed this little peak at what was a great Show! :)
Remember, if you would like any of the lessons that go with these projects, don't ever hesitate to ask. 
I like to share! :)


Creatively Your's,
Mrs. Bayless

No comments:

Post a Comment